- 1/4 cc in breast for 3 consecutive days for adult size birds.
- 1/8 cc in breast for 3 consecutive days for bantam sized birds.
- 1/2 cc in breast for 3 consecutive days for adult sized birds.
- 1/4 cc in breast for 3 consecutive days for bantam sized birds.
- Make sure you angle the needle so you inject just under the skin, and not deep in the muscle tissue.
- You will need to use a large needle on your syringe due to the solution thickness of Tylan. (20 to 22 gauge needle works best)
- Make sure you inject in a different spot each day.
- Tylan can be purchased at most farm supply stores, over the counter in the cattle section.
Do not eat the eggs after treatment for at least one week after the last injection.